AFS NZ offers a range of programmes for young people wanting overseas experiences:
- Traditional. Head overseas for 10 months, six months of 12 weeks , you decided.
- Global Prep. Take a short two to four week experience overseas working on a project that interests you.
- Go Kiwi Go. Have you turned 18, but you’re keen to travel, volunteer and do good?
AFS will transform your life with new countries, new cultures, new people and experiences, helping you become a global citizen. These aren’t tourist trips, you’ll live like a local and get a genuine taste for life in another culture. You’ll be treated as one of the family and get great support from AFS. And…. it looks good on your CV – employers are impressed by people who are up for new challenges.
So what do you need to do?
- Decide to start your journey to become a global citizen
- For year long, six month and twelve week programmes, fill in our short per-application form below, chat with our friendly staff who can answer any questions that you and your parents may have or use the ‘search programme’ bar below to see what programme would suit you
- For two to four week Global Prep programmes, click here to find out more
- Wait to hear back via email or phone from our friendly staff
- Read the information sent to you about your chosen programme
- Discuss the information with people you trust, family, friends, etc
- Request a full application form and submit your application to AFS NZ
- Have your application accepted
- Pay your deposit and sign the paperwork
- Check your passport, pack your bags, get ready for adventure……..!