Please help keep the AFS dream alive for future generations of young New Zealanders.
Why support AFS?
- AFS New Zealand is a registered charity that’s been around since 1947.
- AFS has a solid track record of shaping bright, culturally aware and committed young people who go on to make a difference in the world.
- Intercultural exchanges develop young people in so many ways, with returnees referring to their exchange as life-changing.
- AFS is reaching out to people like you to support scholarships for deserving young people who may miss out otherwise because of cost barriers. We don’t want to turn anyone away…
How your gift helps
It costs between $12,000 – $ 15,000 for a student to carry out an AFS exchange. For many individuals and their families, this is out of reach. Your donation will
- Provide scholarships for deserving students who could not go on an exchange otherwise. You choose the value.
- Keep the AFS emergency support line open for students and host families
- Support host families
- Ensure Intercultural learning programmes are available for all AFS students
You may prefer to donate by Internet Banking:
Account Name: AFS Intercultural Programmes
Account Number: 12-3192-0063412-00
Ref: [DONATION] Code: [full name]
Particulars: [supporter ID] optional