- Where can I go? Take the quiz!
- Oh the places you can go...!
- Enquiry Form (not binding, just a first step!)
- What is a student exchange?
- Why go with AFS?
- What will it cost? How will I pay?
- Want to know more?
- Types of Student Exchanges
- What is a Language Immersion Award (LIA)?
- Gap/Volunteer Programmes
- Safety and support
- Scholarships and Grants
- Fundraising advice
- What students say
- Frequently asked questions
Enquiry Form (not binding, just a first step!)Congratulations for taking the first step towards departing on an AFS exchange! An exchange is your opportunity to spread your wings, take control of your life, travel and experience another culture - this is your time! Yippeeee! :)
Please note! We have been having some technical issues with our enquiry form lately. If you have ANY issues with it, or it won't submit or fill out, or you get halfway through and it does something odd, then just email Rhiannon ASAP! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a couple of minutes to complete the AFS Enquiry Form below, which tells us a bit more about you, so we can help to plan your exchange.This form isn't binding; just the first step towards your exchange!
Just before you fill in the form! A few things to think about....
- Make sure you talk to your parents. Just let them know you're starting to think about an exchange. You can surprise your parents with a few things - new haircut, big cell phone bill, some piercings - but not "next week I'm going to live in Finland for a year!" So, make sure your parents at least know you're interested in exploring the idea of an exchange.
- Get your parents to have a look at this website themselves. That way they can see that AFS is the best exchange provider and that after 67 years, we know what we're doing!
- AFS travels to over 40 countries around the world, so do the quiz and check out the videos we have for each coutry. You don't have to travel to that country, but it might just open your mind to other locations in the world.
- To be eligible for this programme, you must be a New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency permit.
If you're applying for the Language Immersion Award (LIA) you will need to fill in a different form. You can find it here.
By submitting this form you agree that the information provided in this application is full and correct. You also give permission for AFS New Zealand to:
Add this information to the AFS National Office database/s
Add this information to AFS New Zealand mailing list/s
Pass information onto local AFS NZ volunteer groups when appropriate
Use this information for purposes that assist our mission
You may unsubscribe from any list at any stage.
You also have the right to access or modify the information you have provided. For this purpose please contact:
AFS Head Office • Level 8, 35 Victoria Street, Wellington 6011 • PO Box 5662 Wellington 6145 • tel (04) 494 6020 • fax (04) 499 8671 • enquiries 0800 600 300• email email@example.com • http://www.afs.org.nz